Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find promotions being offered on CenturyLink products and services?
- How can I set up bill payment reminders?
- I don't know how to clean a virus from my computer. Can CenturyLink clean my computer for me?
- What e-mail address was my bill payment receipt sent to?
- I keep getting a notification that there's a virus on my network. What does "my session has been limited" mean?
- How can I block select 3rd party charges on my CenturyLink bill?
- Why can't I subscribe to adult content on my CenturyLink® Prism™ TV or DIRECTV® service?
- What credit cards do you accept for online payments?
- Is ordering online secure?
- What if I am late and pay my High-Speed Internet bill after the Due Date?
Browse our FAQ database by clicking on any of the questions below. To narrow your search select products and services from the drop-down menus and/or type in a word or phrase.
CenturyLink offers long-distance phone service in all states, except Alaska.
Local phone service is provided in the following states:
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota