Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find promotions being offered on CenturyLink products and services?
- Iíve forgotten my My Account username or password. How can I retrieve them?
- I don't know how to clean a virus from my computer. Can CenturyLink clean my computer for me?
- How do I sign up for CenturyLink Autopay?
- I keep getting a notification that there's a virus on my network. What does "my session has been limited" mean?
- How can I set up bill payment reminders?
- Why can't I subscribe to adult content on my CenturyLink® Prism™ TV or DIRECTV® service?
- What e-mail address was my bill payment receipt sent to?
- Is ordering online secure?
- How can I block select 3rd party charges on my CenturyLink bill?
Browse our FAQ database by clicking on any of the questions below. To narrow your search select products and services from the drop-down menus and/or type in a word or phrase.
CenturyLink offers long-distance phone service in all states, except Alaska.
Local phone service is provided in the following states:
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota