Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I change or cancel my CenturyLink service?
- Why isnít my prior payment shown here?
- What makes a good question and answer?
- Can I get internet service without a phone line?
- How long will it take before my account is credited for online payments?
- Why should I create a security question and answer?
- Where does CenturyLink offer phone service?
- If I pay with a credit card, will I be charged a fee?
- What do I do if I have more than one phone number with Qwest?
- What discounts are available for low-income customers?
Browse our FAQ database by clicking on any of the questions below. To narrow your search select products and services from the drop-down menus and/or type in a word or phrase.
CenturyLink offers long-distance phone service in all states, except Alaska.
Local phone service is provided in the following states:
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota