Frequently Asked Questions
- Where does CenturyLink offer phone service?
- Can I move my services to my new home through My Profile?
- How quickly will updates take effect?
- What discounts are available for low-income customers?
- Iíve forgotten my My Account username or password. How can I retrieve them?
- Where can I place an order for phone directories?
- How do I sign up for CenturyLink Autopay?
- Where can I find promotions being offered on CenturyLink products and services?
- How can I set up bill payment reminders?
- I don't know how to clean a virus from my computer. Can CenturyLink clean my computer for me?
Browse our FAQ database by clicking on any of the questions below. To narrow your search select products and services from the drop-down menus and/or type in a word or phrase.
CenturyLink offers long-distance phone service in all states, except Alaska.
Local phone service is provided in the following states:
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota