Frequently Asked Questions
- Is ordering online secure?
- How can I block select 3rd party charges on my CenturyLink bill?
- How does CenturyLink know I have a virus? Are you certain my computer is infected?
- What credit cards do you accept for online payments?
- Did CenturyLink scan my computer for viruses?
- What if I am late and pay my High-Speed Internet bill after the Due Date?
- Why do I keep seeing a page telling me I have a virus?
- How do I reschedule my installation/activation?
- I keep seeing a page telling me I have a virus, but I'm certain the computer I'm on doesn't have a virus.
- Why canít you show me my exact taxes?
Browse our FAQ database by clicking on any of the questions below. To narrow your search select products and services from the drop-down menus and/or type in a word or phrase.
CenturyLink offers long-distance phone service in all states, except Alaska.
Local phone service is provided in the following states:
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota