Frequently Asked Questions
- What discounts are available for low-income customers?
- Iíve forgotten my My Account username or password. How can I retrieve them?
- Where can I place an order for phone directories?
- How do I sign up for CenturyLink Autopay?
- Where can I find promotions being offered on CenturyLink products and services?
- How can I set up bill payment reminders?
- I don't know how to clean a virus from my computer. Can CenturyLink clean my computer for me?
- What e-mail address was my bill payment receipt sent to?
- I keep getting a notification that there's a virus on my network. What does "my session has been limited" mean?
- How can I block select 3rd party charges on my CenturyLink bill?
Browse our FAQ database by clicking on any of the questions below. To narrow your search select products and services from the drop-down menus and/or type in a word or phrase.
CenturyLink offers long-distance phone service in all states, except Alaska.
Local phone service is provided in the following states:
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota