Frequently Asked Questions
- I keep seeing a page telling me I have a virus, but I'm certain the computer I'm on doesn't have a virus.
- Why canít you show me my exact taxes?
- How can I contact CenturyLink technical support about this notification that I have a virus?
- How do I delete an account from a profile?
- How can I view my bill details?
- How do I see the information for my new home or number?
- How do I change or cancel my CenturyLink service?
- Why isnít my prior payment shown here?
- What makes a good question and answer?
- Can I get internet service without a phone line?
Browse our FAQ database by clicking on any of the questions below. To narrow your search select products and services from the drop-down menus and/or type in a word or phrase.
CenturyLink offers long-distance phone service in all states, except Alaska.
Local phone service is provided in the following states:
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota