Frequently Asked Questions
- Why isnít my prior payment shown here?
- Why should I create a security question and answer?
- How do I change or cancel my CenturyLink service?
- If I pay with a credit card, will I be charged a fee?
- What do I do if I have more than one phone number with Qwest?
- Can I get internet service without a phone line?
- May I use my government-issued Quest card for online payments?
- Will changes that I make online change my information on file with CenturyLink?
- Where does CenturyLink offer phone service?
- Can I move my services to my new home through My Profile?
Browse our FAQ database by clicking on any of the questions below. To narrow your search select products and services from the drop-down menus and/or type in a word or phrase.
CenturyLink offers long-distance phone service in all states, except Alaska.
Local phone service is provided in the following states:
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota