Please wait for a few moments. We are
making sure you reach your intended destination.
Thank you for your patience.
Wait for it Wait for it......
Call Us
Email Us

Frequently Asked Questions

1-1 of 1 results

How do I change or cancel my CenturyLink service?

Average rating:


Are you receiving the best value with CenturyLink?
Get discounts when you bundle your services.

Itís easy for you to transfer your service online.

Having service issues?

Going on vacation?
You can temporarily suspend your CenturyLink service by contacting customer service at 1 800.244.1111.

To cancel your CenturyLink service, contact customer service:

  • Residential Customers: 1 877-348-9004, 8 a.m.Ė6 p.m., Mon.-Fri.
  • Business Customers: 1 800-603-6000, 8 a.m.Ė6 p.m., Mon.-Fri.

There is no charge to disconnect your phone service. You will only be billed for charges prior to the date of disconnection.

If you were required to make a deposit when establishing your CenturyLink service, your deposit will be refunded with interest after 12 months, providing your phone bills are paid on time. If you discontinue service during this time, the deposit and interest will be applied to your final bill. Interest rates are set periodically by the Public Utility Commission.

print answer Print Answer

How helpful was this answer?

1-1 of 1 results