Frequently Asked Questions
- Did CenturyLink scan my computer for viruses?
- What if I am late and pay my High-Speed Internet bill after the Due Date?
- Why do I keep seeing a page telling me I have a virus?
- How do I reschedule my installation/activation?
- I keep seeing a page telling me I have a virus, but I'm certain the computer I'm on doesn't have a virus.
- Why canít you show me my exact taxes?
- How can I contact CenturyLink technical support about this notification that I have a virus?
- How do I delete an account from a profile?
- How can I view my bill details?
- How do I see the information for my new home or number?
Browse our FAQ database by clicking on any of the questions below. To narrow your search select products and services from the drop-down menus and/or type in a word or phrase.
Going on vacation?
You can temporarily suspend your CenturyLink service by contacting customer service at 1 800.244.1111.
To cancel your CenturyLink service, contact customer service:
Residential Customers: 1 877-348-9004, 8 a.m.Ė6 p.m., Mon.-Fri.
Business Customers: 1 800-603-6000, 8 a.m.Ė6 p.m., Mon.-Fri.
There is no charge to disconnect your phone service. You will only be billed for charges prior to the date of disconnection.
If you were required to make a deposit when establishing your CenturyLink service, your deposit will be refunded with interest after 12 months, providing your phone bills are paid on time. If you discontinue service during this time, the deposit and interest will be applied to your final bill. Interest rates are set periodically by the Public Utility Commission.