Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find promotions being offered on CenturyLink products and services?
- How do I sign up for CenturyLink Autopay?
- I don't know how to clean a virus from my computer. Can CenturyLink clean my computer for me?
- How can I set up bill payment reminders?
- I keep getting a notification that there's a virus on my network. What does "my session has been limited" mean?
- What e-mail address was my bill payment receipt sent to?
- Why can't I subscribe to adult content on my CenturyLink® Prism™ TV or DIRECTV® service?
- How can I block select 3rd party charges on my CenturyLink bill?
- Is ordering online secure?
- What credit cards do you accept for online payments?
Browse our FAQ database by clicking on any of the questions below. To narrow your search select products and services from the drop-down menus and/or type in a word or phrase.
Going on vacation?
You can temporarily suspend your CenturyLink service by contacting customer service at 1 800.244.1111.
To cancel your CenturyLink service, contact customer service:
Residential Customers: 1 877-348-9004, 8 a.m.–6 p.m., Mon.-Fri.
Business Customers: 1 800-603-6000, 8 a.m.–6 p.m., Mon.-Fri.
There is no charge to disconnect your phone service. You will only be billed for charges prior to the date of disconnection.
If you were required to make a deposit when establishing your CenturyLink service, your deposit will be refunded with interest after 12 months, providing your phone bills are paid on time. If you discontinue service during this time, the deposit and interest will be applied to your final bill. Interest rates are set periodically by the Public Utility Commission.