Frequently Asked Questions
- I keep getting a notification that there's a virus on my network. What does "my session has been limited" mean?
- How can I block select 3rd party charges on my CenturyLink bill?
- Why can't I subscribe to adult content on my CenturyLink® Prism™ TV or DIRECTV® service?
- What credit cards do you accept for online payments?
- Is ordering online secure?
- What if I am late and pay my High-Speed Internet bill after the Due Date?
- How does CenturyLink know I have a virus? Are you certain my computer is infected?
- How do I reschedule my installation/activation?
- Did CenturyLink scan my computer for viruses?
- Why canít you show me my exact taxes?
Browse our FAQ database by clicking on any of the questions below. To narrow your search select products and services from the drop-down menus and/or type in a word or phrase.