Frequently Asked Questions
- I keep getting a notification that there's a virus on my network. What does "my session has been limited" mean?
- What e-mail address was my bill payment receipt sent to?
- Why can't I subscribe to adult content on my CenturyLink® Prism™ TV or DIRECTV® service?
- How can I block select 3rd party charges on my CenturyLink bill?
- Is ordering online secure?
- What credit cards do you accept for online payments?
- How does CenturyLink know I have a virus? Are you certain my computer is infected?
- What if I am late and pay my High-Speed Internet bill after the Due Date?
- Did CenturyLink scan my computer for viruses?
- How do I reschedule my installation/activation?
Browse our FAQ database by clicking on any of the questions below. To narrow your search select products and services from the drop-down menus and/or type in a word or phrase.